Don't Make Change too Complicated: Just Begin!




Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Last 2 Weeks Before the Race!

I am in my last 2 weeks of training before the State Championships in Las Cruces.  Training is going well and I think I have a better perspective on my competition and my competitive personality.  I have set a personal goal for myself that is based on my time...not other people's..... and that feels more realistic for me at this moment.

I continue my mantra "Rome was not built in one day!" and I keep working hard.

My friend Stephanie loaned me her camera,  since mine mysteriously broke,  and I am getting all excited to take a mini vacation to the Senior Olympics the week of the 23rd of July!  I will take lots of pictures!

If you read our other blog, The Two Whos, that blog will be on vacation until the beginning of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment