Don't Make Change too Complicated: Just Begin!




Saturday, September 20, 2008

Do.... or Do Not...There is No Try


As many of you know, I was in a bad car accident on Thursday night...rear ended by a hit and run driver going about 60 mph. When my insurance agent called me from my wrecked vehicle the next day, he said "I am surprised you were able to walk away from this." So my car is totalled, and I have whiplash and am having trouble holding my head up, muscle tears, but am none the worse for wear.
I continue to say "Thank you God" for all the blessings on either side of this accident and know that things are never all bad if you take the moment to look and see the giftedness that is embedded in the horror! 2 of the many wonderful things that happened is that one of my close friend's husbands..who is a cop...was the first one on the scene...the next day he loaned me his personal vehicle to use until I get new wheels. Also, I felt such an outpouring of caring from so many people. Thank you!
I am going to see if I can do a short ride on Sunday..short meaning 5-10 miles or so...just to get time in the saddle and get more info as to what I can and cannot do. I hope that I will be back on the bike this week and riding 60-70 miles next week! I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment