Don't Make Change too Complicated: Just Begin!




Monday, September 22, 2008

The Do Not Phase

:( I am in the Do Not Phase...which I DO NOT like .....and have a hard time with. I found out today that to quote my doc , "You are a mess!" I have 3 ribs out across my shoulders, more out in my neck and my skull was not standing on my spine correctly, bones out in the arch of my foot.....lots of other stuff. She told me to do the math...60 mph impact...big SUV ...little Ford Focus......I am on forced rest, ice and quiet...no work, no cycling no exercise. No Nothing! If I can have good behavior...LOL....I might get the restrictions lifted so I can get on my bike by Saturday for a VERY short ride...we will see.

Meanwhile, I brought my tape measure to Car Max and measured trunk interiors to see if my bike would fit in the car I am needing to purchase... I think the salesman had a good laugh. OH> and.....PS....just for a laugh...when my insurance man asked me what kind of bike I was riding and I told him he said "Niiiiiice ....biiiiiike...." and I just laughed once again.....thinking...yep...he wants the bike....not the woman...maybe he is older than God too!

No comments:

Post a Comment