Don't Make Change too Complicated: Just Begin!




Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Car at Last

After lots of research and visits to car lots, I have finally purchased my new vehicle! It is a Kia Sportage and will easily fit my bike and perhaps a friend's bike in the trunk cargo space! I am very happy and relieved to get out of that lengthy rental and finally have my new wheels!

Now I have to focus and concentrate on my rehab. I am not allowed to cycle , as per my PT, untill Oct 18th at the earliest and am on R &R doing rehab PT exercises until then. Those of you that really know me, know that this is torture for me...but I think it will pay off in the long run.

At this point, I still have Tucson in my sights , but am also going to be flexible with myself in case I have to change plans due to body issues. We will see how the body rehabs from this accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment